Persistent itchiness in labia after treatment for genital warts, intensity varies and is sporadic, spot on outer left labia. What could it be?

my genital warts healed after use of topical cream aldara followed by cryotherapy . no physical sign of genital warts for past 6 months but i have itchy labia and i have had them for 6 months. during this 6 months i have been treated for thrush and bv and used flagyl and daktacort for both conditions - both clear now. but the itchy labia haven t gone away. the intensity of the itch varies and is not constant during the day but sporadic and annoying. and now, since yesterday i have noticed that on my outer left labia, there is a small purple/brown flat spot - not raised. is this related to my previous condition of genital warts? or is it something new?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  83 Awaiting Answer