Persistent headache, using paracetamol. What is the problem?

am am 27 years , i have for a very long time been having persistence mild headache . sometimes i would feel warmth on the headache and when i pour water on it (the head) i feel relieved and the water would somehow turn warm not so warm to say but there is always difference. i mainly feel the mild pain in the morning.when i put a cold face cloth on my face and head i feel better,i have been using paracetamols etc.i also at some point thought it was my eyes giving me problems but i tried the glasses but could not get any better, i loose alot of concentration whenever the pain starts.i also feel the veins almost right by ears from my face pumping faster than usual, i don t really know what the problem could be any help would do.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012