Persistent headache, burning and tingling in head, shaky vision post head trauma. CT, MRI normal. Suggestion?

Hi, I had a head trauma some months ago, and result of that was 3 small Extradural hematomas and a concussion , after i was 4 days in hospital i was discharged after a CT scan shown absorption of the hematomas, however, my headaches and not well being have persisted since 24/7 and its driving me crazy, its either a strong headache, or a burning sensation in my head, or feeling liquid running in my head, or tingling in my head and on my body, on my vision sometimes when i look at straight lines they constantly shake. And, any small touching on my head, makes those symptoms worse, I have gone to ER multiple times, but in none of those times had any CT or MRI done, and am just constantly told that its nothing , with no exams done, and this has persisted since ever. It is literally driving me crazy
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012