Persistent dull abdominal pain about the groin bilaterally post appendectomy, laparotomy. Suggestion?

i had appendisectimy 6months ago along with a ruptured ovarian cyst .been put on pioglitazone for polycystic ovaries after it. had been experiencing pain ever since till 6wks ago when i had been diagnosed with adhesions and omentum band and went through laprotomy. and im still not pain free dull pain in abdomen , sometimes acute stays for a few secs and then passes away but happens 4-5 times aday. and after i wake up in the morning i have this dull pain the the lower abdomen about the groin bilaterally . i have had followups with my surgeon he said things were okay no ascities or intestinal dialation there, my bowel habits quiet good. can you pls help me with this. thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012