Persistent dry cough. Doctor prescribed and changed medicines every fortnight. No relief from any of the medicines. Suggestions?

Since end of august 2012, I start dry coughing and last about two months,Dr provided Apo-Amoxi-500mg, then Sept 9 change to Cotridin Syrup,then Oct2 change to Ventoline-HFA-100ca Inhaler , then Oct 7 change to Novo-Lovoflexacin-500mg,then Oct 15 change to Ratio-Cotridin, then oct 25 change to Novo-Lovoflexcin,thenNov 4 change to ventolin-HFA Inhaler,thenNov 8 change to Sandoz-Clarithrong Cin 500mg, then Nov 22 change to Sandoz Clalrithrong 500mg, thenDec19 change to Atorvastin 100mg Tablets,thenJan 3 change to Ciprodex otic suspension, then Jan3 change to Ratio-Cotridin and last Jan7 change to Sandoz- Clarithrong Cin 500 mg. I have taken all these medicines: Dry cough to chest wheezing .But still I have to clear my throat because mucise. It is about four and a half month, still not fully recovered. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013