Persistent cough while teething. Why does it get worse by night? Get rid of drooling?

Hello Dr My 21-month-old daughter has been having some almost persistent cough for the last while while she has been teething . It gets worse at night and she wakes up choking on her drooling as she cannot spit it out. I d love to get a subscription for say a mixture that is an expectorant - simply to get the drool stuck in her throat out ; her lungs are clear for sure- but definitely not anti-tussive - coughing is simply her natural body response to get rid of the drooling. Thanking you in advance. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012