Peripheral neuropathy, taking gabapentin and amitriptalene, food infection, heart test negative, SCA given

I have been diagnosed with severe peripheral neuropathy and have been put on Gabapentin and Amitriptalene for the pain, which is so severe at times it is debilitating. My blood sugars are beginning to become controlled, but for years were not. I recently was hospitalized for a foot infection , which led to having 3 sudden cardiac arrests. All heart related tests came back negative or clear and no reason for the SCA was given. Now I live each day wondering if I will have another SCA, is there anything I can do to help myself get over this?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012