Peripheral giant cell granuloma, recurring cell growth. Taking steroid injections. Had mouth surgery. Reason?

I recently had mouth surgery to remove a benign growth called a perifrial gaint cell granulnoma. Over the span of the last three months I have been receiving streroid injections at the surgery site. After the first injection, it appears the growth has returned. In all I have had three injections. The doctor thinks the gaint cell granulnoma has grown back. I am scheduled for a ct scan to confirm his diagnosis. He also did state it may possibly be build up of calcium from the steroid injections. Is there any hope at this point, regardless if it is a re occurance or calcium build up to avoid surgery? Thanks, Joshua
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012