How is painful granuloma treated? Having calcified granuloma in hip probably caused by steroid injections

I have a calcified granuloma in my hip probably caused from steroid inj. 2 yrs ago. It fels like a marble and hurts all the way down the side of the leg clear to the knee . What is the usual treatment plan whe the granuloma is so painful? The nodule just popped up about a month ago. I have been on Forteo for about nine months. I can t even rest at night unless I take something for pain. I have SLE as well
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012