Periods with lower back pain, bloating, pelvic pain, tiredness, nausea. Prolonged excessive bleeding. Any solution?

Hi there I had a merina inserted about may 2012 at the time I was having a prolapse repaired
I have had periods since and been much less but have the every second one is usually painful with lower back pain, feeling bloated and nauseated, pain on one side ovary pain but also extends down my leg then bleed on and off- spotting for up to two weeks, then recently had intercourse with hubby and have general pelvic pain, tiredness, nauseated after eating, and a brown discharge for now three days, cycle wise as Im spotting all the time its hard to tell where things are up to, also have had really bad pimple appear on forhead, neck and chest and back of my neck where I have never really suffered form them before I am 36 year old in June and dont really want to start now Any ideas please let me know
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013