Periods once or twice a year, slim pregnancy chances, feeling of bubbles under breast, kicks in tummy. What should be done?

I GET MY PERIOD ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR AND WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING PREGNANT MY CHANCES ARE SLIM.. I WAS LUCK WITH THE HELP OF INVOTRO FERTILIZATION AND IT TOOK A WHILE BUT I HAVE A FOUR YEAR OLD BOY. RIGHT KNOW I AM GETTING ALL KINGS OF SYMPTOMS IN MY BODY SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I AM BEING TRICKED. UNDER MY BREAST I CONSTANLY GET WHAT YOU WOULD CALL BUBBLES AND IT STARTED A FEW DAYS AGO. I ALSO GET THE FEELING OF KICKS IN MY TUMMY ONCE IN A WHILE. WHAT DO I DO?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Thanks for your question.
Best way to sort this out is to have an ultrasound scan. Although with the given history your chances of a natural pregnancy are slim but as long as you are having periods ( however rarely), you may conceive. So, don't loose hope & get a pregnancy test done as well. If the tests are negative for pregnancy, then may be gasses in your intestine are the cause of these symptoms.
Wish you best of luck.