Periods missed, cramping, light brown discharge after unprotected sex. Stress or pregnancy?

Hi, thank you for your time and support. I had unprotected sex on 11/21 and days after. My period was due on 12/4 it is now the 6th. On the 4th, I began cramping and having creamy white discharge; almost similar to sperm . It had a discoloration that was very, very light brown. Very light. For a whole day it was kind of heavy. Barely any on the 5th and more today, as well as minor cramping. And not to mention the large amounts of eating and sleeping. I m a little worried that I m pregnant. So I m not sure my period is late/missed because if my stress or because I may be pregnant. What do you think? And when should I take a pregnancy test? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer