Periods due. Pregnancy test positive. Had brownish bleeding. Due to abortion or delayed cycle?

Hello Madam, My periods are due on 10-Feb-2013 and I did home pregnancy test on 16-Feb and it read positive. However, yesterday evening, there was a brownish bleeding for some time and from late night onwards, there is blood bleeding which I feel like I am in periods. Could you please confirm if the periods are due to abortion or due to delay in period cycle. I normally have regular period cycle. Thanks, Sarada
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013