Periods delayed, urine pregnancy test negative. Chance to get pregnant?

hello doctor i have two questions please clarify it Now 1) i have a late period for six days but i don t have any symptoms of pregnancy and also i took urine pregnancy it shows negative. 2) on the 12 th day of my last mensural day, My doctor took scan for me and told that you are not have a good size of egg in this cycle, so you wont be conceive in this month. like that she told. but now in this cycle of mensues i have a late period for six days. is there is a chance to get pregnancy
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012