Periods delayed, light pink bleeding again after periods, tubes clamped. Any chances of pregnancy?

I started my period 8 days late, I then had it like I normally do, then 5 days after it ended I started bleeding light pink again. My period is always regular until now. I am 34, my tubes were clamped when I was 23 and I m wondering if I could possibly be pregnant. I chose the clamps because they told me I could get them reversed in the future. I have never had a late period since my tubes were tied, it s always right on time or 1 or 2 days early and never comes back after it s done. I would love to have another child so it would be a blessing. This is my first time thinking pregnancy could be a possibility since my surgery. Thank you for your time. -Tina
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Your periods are not overdue and the mild pink spotting has happened after the periods. The chances of pregnancy after a tubal ligation are less than 0.5%. So, please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,