Periods delayed by 12 days. Black and brown color vaginal discharge. What is causing this?

Hi Doctor, I am 23 years old, I got my monthly periods on 14 aug 2012, after that it delayed to 26 sept 2012. Normally my period delay by 4-6 days, but this time it delayed by 12 days. Now I am facing one problem that Black and brown fluid is coming as vaginal discharge from last one week and still it is there, there is no bad smell and no pain also. Please suggest, Am I pregnant or some other problem will be there..? Any help will be really appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012