Periods coming only on taking thyroid medicines. What could be the reason?

hi.. im 21 years old.. i had thyroid ... now wen i checked became normal... but still doctor told me 2 continue the medicine ... im taking my tablets properly daily in empty stomach ... and the problem is im not getting my periods properly... only if i take medicines getting it... once stopped... periods is not coming... when i did a scan of my uterus ... d report reult was normal only... but still the problem of periods not solved... can u tell me why it happens?? im going to gym because of weight gain ... is the problem because of going to gym??
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012