Periods came early after unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello. I m 30 and always have 28 day cycle. On 05/30 i ve had unprotected sex and then on 06/09 my period came ( 3 days early & 10th day after conception ) . The bleeding was very pink the 1st day , then got darker and lasted only 4 days ( completely gone on 06/13) . My regular period was suppose to sart on 06/12. Could i be pregnant and yet show negative on home pregnancy tes ??? P.s : with my first daugher i was having regular periods for the 1st trimester - is there an explanation for this as well ?? Thanks !!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012