Periods came 14 days ahead,had sex,washed all sperm,any chances of being pregnant?

hello doctor am priya i and my boy frein had sex b4 2 and half mnths for tow to four times but i cleanly washed all the sperms and tis month my periods cme before 14 days am very afraid tat i may became preg wat i ve to do kindly suggest me an good suggestion we ae goin to get married in next yr after my studies which is got arranged by my parents so kindly help me am not sure tt i got preg but my heart s sufferin a lo
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Don'nt worry. Get a urinary pregnancy test done today itself. Depending upon the result make a decision and consult a gynaecologist immediately without causing any delay.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello priya,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
since your periods came recently there is negligible chance of getting pregnancy
is it spotting? or the period continued 3 to 4 days like normal one?
if you are pregnant then your period will not come. but you got it but bit early.
if you still have doubt then you can confirm i by urinary hcg test. its very simple one . you can do it your own in home by kits available in market
take care