Periodic vomiting frequently in the morning, no relief with medicines. Any ideas?

Hi, I hope you can help- my brother is 12 years old and for the last 4 to 5 weeks he has been vomiting , he will only be sick once and there doesn t seem to be a pattern to it eg; it is not only around meal times, but can be first thing in the morning, late at night whilst he is at school. He has visited his GP who has prescribed something to push the food down quicker( domperidom- excuse the spelling) and has recommended he come back in 2 weeks. He has now been taking the tablets for 2 days and the vomiting has continues? Could you shed any light on what you think it could be? thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013