Periodic pain in the rib after treatment for ruptured cyst on the ovary. How can I get it cured?

I first had cramps and then spotting and runny discharge between periods but it was during my ovulation time. Then I started experiencing pain in my right shoulder which spread to my back and then to my right upper rib cage under my boob. I m a dancer and i felt like my heart was beating faster than usual and the pain in my rib hurt worst when i inhaled.I ve found my self taking laxatives because I cant poop and frequent pain in urination and urinating more often.When i did take the laxatives i had very painful diarrhea. Today i had a headache which turned into vomiting,dizziness,weakness and nausea. I recently went to the hospital about a month ago the doctor said i didnt have an appendicitis but enlarged cyst on my ovary which erupted. Despite my hospitalization the pain in my rib never completely went away but came off and on.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer