Periodic neuropathy in toes when sitting in certain positions. Have spondylolisthesis and scoliosis

Hello. I have Spondylolisthesis in the lower back and Scoliosis and have had it since I was 13. I am a 27 yr old male. I haven t had pain in my lower back for years now and do not have pain now. I am starting to get periodic neuropathy in my toes. It only happens when I am in certain sitting positions. I know it may be the nerve getting pinched or some sort of pressure. I have an ortheapedic doctor that I can go see but I was just wondering if this is an emergency or something that I should schedule an appointment for.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012