Periodic dull pain on chest under breast area, heavy burping. On medicines for diverticulitis. Suggestion?

I male 60 and I have a dull pain on sight side of the chest under the breast area and it goes and comes the last hour of so. I have had this before but this is staying longer I think. I have been taking antibiotocs for diverticiltus - cipro and metrnidazol. If I go up and down stairs and I am fine. I have been burping a lot too. My wife thinks I get my self all wound up and makes things worse. CP I can pay with pay Pal only
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013