Periodic chest pain radiating to arm, swollen wrist veins, BP, pulseoxygen, EKG, blood tests normal. Cause?

I have been having sudden bouts of chest pain for over a week now. The pain is sharp and sudden but only lasts for 30 seconds or less. Sometimes it radiates to my left arm. The veins in my wrist have become visibly swollen twice now during one of these episodes. I was so concerned that last week I went to the ER. My blood pressure, pulse oxygen , chest x-ray, ekg and all blood tests looked perfectly healthy. I have tried to ignore the symptoms telling myself that I am absolutely fine, however they continue. Ruling out problems with my cardiovascular system , what else can I look into/what else could possibly cause these symptoms?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012