Period problems for 20 year old female?

ok im a 20 year old female and i havent had my period for several months.I cant be pregnant becausei havent done sex, but i m wondering why m i lacking my periods. plz help, or shall i visit a doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I started my period 3 days before I turned 13, and I hardly ever got my period and I was not pregnant or anything. It was just my body getting use to all the changes. I went for several years with having periods that were never on time and I would go months without one. When I turned 18 they put me on birth control to straighten them out. You might want to talk to your mom and have her get you checked just to make sure that nothing is wrong. Also if you havent had sex you can''t be pregnant, but yes just because you are 12 doesn't mean you aren't pregnant.