Period problem, pain, bloody discharge. Advise?

Hello I'm gem I'm 14 year of age and I have been having problems with me period for over 8/9 months I had my period for 7months and I told my nan and she got me to the doctors ASAP but the haven't seemed to find anything wronge with me 2 night ago I though awwh yea ill to to bed because I was dead tired due to I stayed up studding the night before and it was only 6/7pm and 4 hours later I woke up crying cause I was in so much pain I couldn't nearly move outta bed then I just went to the toilet and some really long and fully of blood and think came out of me and I haven't had any sexual relations with anyone an so we have no clue what's wronge with me so far can u please help me
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
You are suffering from primary dysmenorrea.
This is type of pain felt just before the periods.
You can take an antispasmodic just before your periods and continue for 3-4 days.
If this type of pain continues beyond 3 months, you need to be examined by a specialist Gynecologist.
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer