Period missing after taking pill, Pregnancy test negative, want to conceive

Hi my name is nicola, need a answer for what I m going to ask you. I came of my pill last year in may 2011, I didn t come on my period until 6 months later in november, but after that I haven t come on since, I m not pregnant, I ve done home pregnancy tests and all negative. I m really worried something might be wrong. And me and my partner want to try for a baby. What could be wrong, to why I haven t come on my period?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Hi Nicola,
You should consult a gynaecologist for urine, blood test and ultrasonography to rule out the cause of delayed period. Get your hormonal profile done sometimes pills changes hormonal level.
If you want to get pregnant your regular period is very important.
Good luck.