Period is late. Pregnancy test negative. Have sensitive nipples, hard abdomen, dizziness and headache. Suggestions?

Hi I m 4 days late for my period been trying for baby negative pregnancy test I have regular periods always come on 25th and had tried in fertile day before realising I was late I cramp pain for few before my period was due and now have very sensitive nipples and hard abdomen and dizzy when I get up and on and off headaches when best time to retest or am I just not pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
welcome to HCM,
As you had sex during fertile period, regular period so there are all chances of having pregnancy.
You have gone for pregnancy test a bit earlier.
Go for test after 7-8 days passed of your expected date of period.
Go for test taking morning and mid stream urine sample.
Ok and bye.