Period flow and length have reduced. Taking Microgynon 30. Cause of sudden change?

hi there i have been trawling the internet as i have noticed a big change in my period but have found nothing to help me, my periods are normally very heavy and last 6-7 days..Recently it s only heavy on the first day but is very light after that and lasts 3-4 days..i get the same level of discomfort i always have..can you help me find out what it might be, although i should be happy its not as heavy or long but this sudden change does concern me..i do take Microgyranon 30 contraceptive .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer