Period came early I am supposed to be taking utovlan

My period came early im supposed to be taking utovlan- will my period stop in time for my holiday? I had been prescribed one tablet 3 times a day to delay my period My period just started a few minutes ago so i took my utovlan tablet. I wasnt expecting it to come early. Will my period stop in time for me going on holiday which is on friday and today is the 27th ( monday) thank you. I am 15 , female , no medical history problems.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Its too late to start utovlan. Its better if u let the periods come. Most probably It ll stop by the time of your holiday. Take care
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
if you have normal cycle you will be dry on friday but if you have 5 to 6 day bleeding then it is better to take utovlan three times till you wanted.when you take it you will not have bleeding