Period after excessive delay, had black colored tissue through vagina. What is the cause?

hi goodmorning doctors.. i just want to ask about my situation... last past 2months and a few weeks i didn t have my period but i did not think that i was pregnant because there is no signs of pregnancy.. otherwise, since then my period is not normal i can have 2months delayed ever since..... but lately i have my period now after 2months of delayed but i was scared that after 5days of my period it was normal but at the day 6 i got a heavy bleeding and why there is something like a black color that looks like a tissue is going out on my vagina
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Hi , please mention your age and how many children you have?
Hve USG done and back to us.