Perimenopausal. Getting monthly migraines on the right side. Today, got on left side. Treatment?

Hi, I just came out of a 2-day migraine . I m perimenopausal and have been getting monthly migraines for about 7 years now and have been seeking treatment for the migraines but nothing has helped so far. Just this morning, I noticed a vein has come to the surface of my right temple. My migraines are always on the right side of my head. I ve never seen this before. Should I seek further treatment/advice or will it go away?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013