Nasal congestion, .CT scan:enlarged turbinates, monthly migraines, sore throat, dizziness

I have suffered nasal congestion for 1 year. CT scan in January showed enlarged turbinates . Also have had monthly migraines lasting couple of day. In February had a sore throat, a lot of post nasal drip and congestion and was using pulsating irrigation system. In March started to feel dizzy when I turned my head from side to side or lifted /lowered head. Seemed to disappear after a couple of weeks but has returned again. Also headache episodes seem to be increasing.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012