Pericarditis, crippling arthritis, get a feeling of passing out with boiling blood starting from the feet radiating to the body, chest tightness, metallic taste in mouth. What do these symptoms mean?

Fell like my blood is boiling, starts in my feet and goes thru my body, makes me feel like I will pass out. It comes only at night. Also, I having tightness in my right side of my chest and a metallic taste in my mouth feel like I might pass out. I have Pracardistis, crippling arthiitis.l Could these symptions be from them?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012