Perianal itching, vaginal discharge, hard bumps on groin, history of yeast infections. Suggestions?

I am having a lot of discomfort around my vagina and perineum . 4-day history of perianal itching and burning, 2 day history of abundant vaginal discharge (thin and watery, not clumpy), and as of yesterday I have some hard bumps (look kind of like ingrown hairs/irritated follicles; sore and tender to the touch) on my groin , perineum, and near my vagina. I have a history of frequent and persistent yeast infections; this feels different. I ve only had one sexual partner since being tested for STDs a year and a half ago, and we ve been monogamous. My pain level is about 4/10 and the itching discomfort is about 6/10.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012