Perforated eardrum accidentally. Having yellow watery discharge, occassional pain and throbbing. Due to healing?

Perforated eardum two weeks ago (jammed in Q tip by accident while gelling hair). Saw Urgent care after 1 week of increased pain and yellow watery drainage, swelling and no hearing . They perscribed cefadroxil (1capsule. 2x a day for 7 days) Then spoke to a friend who is a Dr and she said that isnt strong enough and you should be on drops instead so I went to another urgent care next day. They perscribed Ciprodex drops (4 drops in ear 2X per day for 7 days. (I am still continuing the Cefadroxil too) Today after 2 weeks total since injury ( and 1 week of antibiotics and only 3 days of drops ) it continues to drain big tennis ball size watery yellow stains on my pillow at night (about 4 or 5) Is this normal? Still occasional pain and throbbing.. Still clogged feeling and no hearing..was sizable tear). Question... Should it still be draining this much or is this a sign of healing? Thanks...FM
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012