Penis uncircumcised, head visible and seems extremely big. How can I make it normal?

Hi til now i have find everything on internet, but not about one problam of mine, my penis is uncircumcised but yet stil i see the head everytime, and when is erected my had looks like when is unerected, my problam is with the head, i dont understand why is it so big, and why my penis looks diferent frome all others ( and i realy did search very much to see if somone haves the same, and i dident find it) What do i do to look normal, like an normal erected penis?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013