Penis stretching exercise, not erecting. Does it result to permanent impotence?

Good morning sir. i am 21 yrs old. before some days i was doing penis stretching exercise. That time my penis size was 5 & half inch. have done it about 30-40 days & before 10 days i noticed that its now not erecting. i am getting sex feelings on my inside but my penis is totally loose. Then i got information from internet that in stretching exercise the inside tissue can tear & which result in permanent impotency. Before 20 days also i committed with a girl & every day we are talking about our marriage. Sir I am totally scared. please give me some solution.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012