Penis size too small, premature ejaculation.What is the solution?

Actually my problem is more to do with my organ and related issues. I am 29 yrs now. My penis size is too small in normal condition, measures few centimeters. And in erect position close 9 - 10 cms. Its diameter also not that great. I have quick ejaculation issue. Once i ejaculate, i dont feel like having another round. I indulge more in foreplay but as soon as i start penetrating within two mins i ejaculate. Please give me proper solution on this.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013