Penis not increasing, done masturbation, not helpful, watery discharge. How can I improve size?

hii...sir my penis is 2 small...i had done hand practise before 2 months and now no night fall is occuring with me and my penis is also not increasing if i touch it or rub it .....and if i talk to any girl....a sticky type of water comes from my penis...if that water comes in large amount, i feel pain in my testis....plzz sir tell me why my penis is not becoming large as if i m rubing it. please sir also tell me that how can i improve my penis size....??
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Dear Sir,

The penis does not increase in size with mastrubation and there are no medications that can increase the size of your penis.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel