Penis itching after passing urine. Taking thyroxine for hypothyroid. Due to kidney trouble?

Hi, A couple of years ago i had an episode of vomitting, diarrahea with fever. I went to the doctor and all blood work, urine tests and Abdominal scan were done and everything was normal and given antibiotics. I have pre - hypertension around 135-125/ 85-90. Later i developed some burning sensation after urination and after tests it was found to have sugar in urine when they did Glucose tolerance test . I was told by doctor that it is benign renal glycosuria. After that i developed atopic dermatis around my eyes after a few days of inflammation of the eyes. The atopic dermatitis has subsided significantly. I suspected kidney problems and got test done after a gap of 2 months. All my urine tests have come normal now. Now i dont have any symtoms except discomfort in the penile area (itching) for a few minutes after passing urine. My atopic dermatits has reduced significantly. I am hypothyroid and taking 75 mcg of thyroxine daily for 2 years. My TSH, T3, T4 levels are also normal now. Could all these symptoms due to kidney troubles?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012