Penis in pain. Why is urination smelly and bloody? Result of not getting a Circumcision?

Hello my 5 year old son has pain in his penis and cannot pee because he says it s on fire and complains about having pain above his groin (bottom abdomen ). I am very worried since I he s been holding his pee since yesterday afternoon, I cant get him to pee.:(. this morning when we woke up I noticed he had a bit of some yellowy smeared stuff on his underwear and smells a bit odd. Is it blood? What do you recommend. Could this have to do with not getting circumcised?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012