Penis head red with white substance under the foreskin, pain while pulling it back. Side effect of masturbation ?

Dear Doctor, Greetings!! I am Mr AAAAA age 34. 3 weeks ago i noticed that my penis head color changed to red and there is white substance under foreskin and foreskin got wrinkled and i cannot pull back foreskin easily like before. when i try to pull foreskin back there is pain. can i participate in sex with my wife. i wonder what it happend to me. i mastrubate some times. is it because mastrubating it happne dto me. i am worrying i have not yet consulted any Doctor. please answer me and save my life waiting for your answer Doctor, can it be cure??? please answer me Doctor Thanksing you AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012