Penis foreskin darkening, pimple developed, pain and swelling. Solution?

hii....m Akbar from Pakistan....this winter in january and february, i had faced a situation in which i saw my penis foreskin(below shaft) got dark and then a pimple arised wich was teared and i had suffered pain and swelling ...there was also eleasticity on tht affectd skin... the problem is now, i am startd facng same situation from 2 3 days...there is a pimple on my penis foreskin and some area of foreskin is covered in dark...plz tell me any solution
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012