Penis does not seem to be responding, does not reach its peak. Habit of excessive masturbation. Recovery tips?

I m 26 years old. I have been masturbating since when I was 16 years old. I masturbated almost once daily and sometimes it exceeds to thrice in a day. But now I am facing an unusual thing. My penis hasn t been responding to certain things like it should. It s like I actually have to touch my penis to get it hard. It won t go hard, just semi-hard with no touching. AND when it is hard, it s not at full size. Very close to full size, but still not at it s peak.I searched over the forums and found that this may be due to excess masturbating.Now i stopped masturbating for a while but there is no change in my penis response n size is also small i think, will you please suggest me what is the problem iam facing?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear chtenglt12, NOW masturbation has become less exciting as you have grown up man . till you were youngster a lot of different things such as new T shirt, Pair of sports shoes were quite exciting to you. And now don't feel much excitement with such things, OK , as a grown up man you need more powerful sexual input or stimulus to get aroused and feel the same as in youth with masturbation.
2) Masturbation now doesn't gives much pleasure and excitement hence not getting much of erection .
STOPPED MASTURBATION , MAY HELP YOU NOT IMMEDIATELY, WAIT IN BETWEEN DON'T ASSES YOUR ERECTIONS, AND TRY TO BE POSITIVE , EAT HEALTHY FOOD, DO EXERCISES, AND RELAX NOTHING TO MUCH WORRY.