Penis burning, swollen, wrinkly after unprotected sex. Symptoms of penile infection?

hi doc, i had unprotected sex with this girl , and after a couple of hours i noticed my penis was burning ,so i went to go and check and my penis was swollen ,burned and looked wrinkly and also seemed patchy so i put some savalon on it and checked it the next day.... when i looked i saw that the patches has scabbed over and peeled of in the shower from the pressure of the water but it still burned if i tried to roll the for skin back and when i was dry it looked like the skin has tighted around the top of my penis. so i applied savalon and did some research and the most likely symptoms to me led me to believe i had a penile yeast infection so i brought this cream and tablet (multi packed) called ( canesten oral & cream duo) thrush cream i have been using it for 2 days now and and well i guess i am worried that its not a penile infection but i also know its still early in the applying the cream process but i guess im just worried that its not happening quick enough does the symptoms sound like anything else;symptons are -Burning -Tighter around the top (almost like a ring around the top of the shaft) -Wrinkly and almost look like little stretch marks -scabby and then peels , heel and partial scabs over when heeled -The top the penis burns when having sex if you would need to see a picture of it i could send you some pictures to help. thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013