Penis bent violently, pain, problem while ejaculating. Possible cause and cure?

Hi, nearly two weeks ago I was having sex and I missed and thrust with force outside of her, causing my penis to bend violently. The pain was excruciating and we stopped immediately. Since then, I have been able to get erections and have intercourse, however, ejaculating has been a problem, and I am experiencing a stabbing pain on and off both with or without an erection. I'm not sure what the problem is or what the appropriate action to take is.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013