Pelvic ultrasound showing ruptured ovarian cyst. Pregnancy test negative. History of miscarriages. No periods. False pregnancy?

I went to the doctor and a ruptured ovarian cyst was found on my right ovary by a pelvic ultrasound . Also, a small sac was found in my uterus but my urine and blood pregancy test came back negative. The doctor said I was not pregnant but the ultrasound tech said it looked I was very early in pregnancy. I have had 4 previous miscarriages and no live births. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I also have not had a period in 74 days. Could I be pregnant or is the sac just fluid from the ruptured cyst?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012