Pelvic ultrasound scan, heterogeneous myometrium raising the possibility of adenomyosis, hysterectomy ?

Hi, I recently got the result of my pelvic ultrasound scan (transabdominal and transvaginal ) The conclusion says heternogeneous myometrium raising the possibility of adenomyosis . My questions is what is the possiblity? 50% 80%? Are further tests required? All the research seems to indicate that this is the one of the harder condition to diagnose with hysterectomy being the only workable solution. Is that true?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012