Pelvic scan shows bulky uterus, large cyst in PDO, inclusion cyst. Treatment options?

Good evening Doctor, Just now i recieved my PELVIC SCREENING Report. IMPRESSION Study reveals evedence of BULKY UTERUS with BILATERAL MILD P.C.O. Therre is a LARGE CYSTIC S.O.L. of about 67X81X48 MM in the P.D.O., probably adherent to left ovary- PARA- OVARIAN CYST/INCLUSION CYST. Please tell me what is the exact problem and what type of treatment i have to take and is this to worry. please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you, Yours patient.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012